Thanks for posting these, Tara! I'm in the process of setting up
coworking spaces for NASA, so I'm getting more looped in to what
others are doing. While the government probably can't use similar
wording (unfortunately!), these common sense rules are a great
foundation for any space.

--
Ariel Waldman

[ http://arielwaldman.com ]