I'm glad Tony said everything i wanted to, so I didn't have to.

Bottom line is, de-starfishing the starfish isn't going to work. Having a
unified set of tools that are at our disposal, though...I imagine that would
get a fair amount of use. Think of it just like the wiki and the blog and
the google group...but for business services instead of communication.
Everything is opt-in.

--
-----