It really depends on what you are shooting for.  You can maximize
profits with flex desks but it requires more management.  Our first
priority is building the community and to achieve that vague and ever
evolving goal we prioritize maintaining a healthy work balance and
emotional health.  Both of those things combined push our preference
heavily towards monthly members.  We still have daily rates but it's
more because you need to see/use/feel the space before you can commit
to making it home.

As for physical structure we have 40 desks and any available desk is
open for a daily member.  We also have some tables setup in our main
chill space that are not available as dedicated workstations.  We have
a lot of options because we have a lot of space (5000sqft).

Jacob

--
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500