Here is our initial job posting from a few years back. --David
David Kominsky
CubeSpace
Portland, OR
Job Description Cruise Director

The Cruise Director will take direction from the manager on duty, but will
report to the Managing Octopus. In a case of conflicting instructions, it is
the responsibility of the management team, not the Cruise Director, to sort
it out.

The responsibilities of this position are vast but must start with customer
service.  The Cruise Director will greet cubesters at the front desk and
help them get checked in.  They will be responsible for answering the office
phone in a timely and friendly fashion, as well as the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] account.
The Cruise Director will see to the needs of the cubesters, from check in to
check out, including: conference room setup, training on the various
business machines, achieving connectivity to the CubeSpace network and any
other needs that arise throughout the day.  During operating hours, the
Cruise Director will be responsible for the tidiness of the front desk,
bathrooms, break room and office space.

Below is a list of some of the responsibilities for this position:

 ·         Support the creation of the CubeSpace community by setting a
friendly example and encouraging communication between cubesters.

·         Checking members in and out at the front desk

·         Introducing members to CubeSpace resources

·         Working independently on projects and interdependently with other
staff members

·         Troubleshooting our network

·         Working with CubeSpace's dedicated computers

·         Assist members with operating system integration

·         Answering phone and directing calls

·         Addressing members concerns and complaints as they arise

 Ultimately the Cruise Director will be responsible for helping create a
fun, funky, yet professional working environment for cubesters.  They will
answer questions, address problems and escalate issues that they can't
resolve to the appropriate manager.  Cruise Directors should always be on
the look-out for problems and find creative ways to solve them.

CubeSpace strongly believes in professional development and encourages all
cubists to build on their strengths through education and training, as well
as explore areas of interest to stay fresh and current with new trends and
technology.

Cruise Directors should be involved in building and shaping the CubeSpace
community through conversation, networking and special events.

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 12:40 PM, Alex Hillman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
David Kominsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]