just out of curiosity...
1. how much are coworking owners willing to pay monthly for an online
service that helps them manage reservations for their space?
2. how many would be interested in such a web app?

i run a ruby on rails web development shop and throwing around the idea of
building such a system...not sure if it's viable though. there are many
variables since so many coworking locations have different
business/membership models.
--
pat cheung
p...@methink.comwww.methink.com