I just tried divvy.com -- and it looks like it'll meet our immediate
needs over what we had been using - which was hourtown.

But this is going to be an ongoing problem -- and I really am craving
a web based hotelling software that I could pay a monthly fee to
subscribe to.
Something like Divvy is very, very close.

But i would love something that would allow us to upload a map of our
office and people could see visually what's available etc. like
booking a flight.
Kelly Brown
Office Space Coworking
www.officespacecoworking.com