> I don't know what the answer is, but I'm pretty sure the answer is not "do
> nothing."  I also think we are all smart and capable people able to come up
> with an answer that works well if we put our heads together on the matter.
>  Lead us.

I was one of the ones saying we needed 'something' to hold this name.
However, it very quickly became apparent that we did did not agree on
what that 'something' was.

I very strongly said I would rather have Alex hold the name in trust
for ever rather than having a USA LLC or non profit company created.
Some of the reasons are legal (USA law is an arse when it comes to non
citizens as shareholders) and some of it is watching creatures like
ICANN (use USA law against its own directors) and the other is we are
not sure what direction is going to occur.

We can wait. All those that have paid up trust Alex to do the right thing.

Lets do the deal, bed in an initial website and then decide from that
point what to do.

--
Steven Heath
Director, Foxbane Consulting

AltSpace.co.nz - Shared office space in Wellington for home based
workers, freelancers, or nimble companies