Who is interested in copartying and connecting it with coworking?

I am a member of New Work City (in NYC) and spent many years in Ann
Arbor, so I am friends with the co-workers at workantileexchange.com.
Back in the 1980's I was also part of "small systems group" an early
coworking experiment that emerged from the local MacTechnics users
group.

After I recently provided DJ/VJ services for a KeenKong launch party
at New Work City, I decided to register copartying.com. I'd like to
see it end up containing information about cooperating to be "really"
social (i.e. in person, not just virtually social).

>From 2002 to 2005, I ran a monthly networking party in Ann Arbor
called "Network Downtown," usually in the offices of some tech start-
up. I was the web master, host, head chef, bartender and DJ/VJ. People
really took the the work spaces and galleries, that we used for our
parties, as an alternative to the bar scene. And it what continues to
be a down economy, many of us in start-up companies do not have a lot
of money to spend in bars and restaurants for our social events.

>From the cost effective use of making a space multi-purpose to the
notion of taking control of our social space the way coworking is
taking control of our work space, I'm interested in what others think
about this.

- dr.ron