Congratulations on setting up http://coworking.com

I noted this: All material is suggested to be shared under Creative Commons Share-Alike Attribution license, unless specifically cited by the author.

The Share Alike license is a very regressive license and is very disruptive for Public Domain content. It insists that any work that it gets included in must also be Share Alike. For example, I have made great efforts to organize my Minciu Sodas laboratory's venues in the Public Domain. If somebody sends a letter using the Share Alike license, or includes an excerpt using the Share Alike license - including anything from coworking.com - then by the terms of the license, we would have to delete it, or our entire archive would leave the Public Domain.

Please think about what the license says. And then choose to use another license!

Co-working is about sharing.  Share alike is not.  It's an unfortunate fad.

Andrius

Andrius Kulikauskas
Minciu Sodas
http://www.ms.lt