On Feb 23, 2010, at 6:59 PM, Steven Heath wrote:
>> Implausible?  Only if you've never been a party to a lawsuit.  It's
>> disgusting what happens when someone who has plenty of money and lawyers
>> on staff can to do those who don't have an infinite war chest to defend,
>> even against frivolous lawsuit, at least in the USA.
>
> Thank you for you very long message

Stories tend to be longer and opinions. :)

> about possible risk for an
> American based entity and outlines in detail some of my reasons for
> 'anything but a USA based entity'.

Hmm. That's wasn't the correctly understood takeaway. That's what happens
without a legal entity, not with one.

BTW, you are saying you don't have lawsuits in New Zealand? Hmm, this seems to
indicate otherwise?

http://www.nzlii.org/

-Mike Schinkel
Ignition Alley Atlanta Coworking
http://ignitionalley.com

P.S. Methinks you've got a bit of angst regarding the USA?  Just be aware that
the USA is filled with people just like NZ, and not all of us prescribe to the
Fox News "USA can do no wrong" mentality.