Heath,

I concur with Rachel.  Offer criticism yes, but please accompany with
alternative solutions?

FWIW if an entity is formed is it only defined in the terms of the law and
taxation.  A corporation is a only legal and tax entity, after all; beyond that
it has no meaning. Even "Private International Law" isn't a jurisdiction itself
but concerns dispute resolution across jurisdictions[1].

So as far as I know you have to follow the laws of some country and ideally
compatible laws of many other countries but ultimately it has to be based
somewhere. Where as an alternate would you suggest, and why?

-Mike Schinkel
Ignition Alley Atlanta Coworking
http://ignitionalley.com

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_law#Conflict_of_laws