The whole discussion is proof of why Alex needed to act quickly and
going world wide with the request wasn't the chosen method. We'd still
be here discussing and some business centre conglomerate would own the
domain if we'd discussed it at large.

I paid part of the domain, like pitching in when having a group
dinner. That's it. I didn't get, nor do I expect, nor deserve, nor am
I asking for any privilege in the future through that money. We needed
money, threw some in a pot, bought the domain. Cool, done.

Patrick
station-c.com