On Mar 2, 2010, at 4:57 PM, Alex Hillman wrote:
> I could see it make some sense in theory, but I think falls more into
> traditional business paranoia than any scope of reality.

It's not business paranoia, it's a concern about branding.

If someone going to run a space branded as "Coworking" I would think that
someone would want to make sure that brand means something and it means what
they offer.  If there's no guarantee that it won't be diluted and come to
effectively mean nothing then I think they'd be better off coming up with their
own term and promoting that instead.

-Mike Schinkel
Ignition Alley Atlanta Coworking
http://ignitionalley.com