Sorry...but this is ridiculous.

There are billions of domains owned by people who aren't sued. I own 50 with
5 of those with content on them. Barcamp.org has been in existence under one
person in trust of others for 5 years and has WAY more liability potential
(live events all over the world that are uninsured?).

Can we ban the 'what if' litigious paranoia from this discussion? Is there
some sort of Godwin's law <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law> for
this? Oh...and I'm reading 'Life Without
Lawyers<http://www.amazon.com/Life-Without-Lawyers-Liberating-Americans/dp/0393065669>'
right now by Philip Howard. Highly recommended. You can also get the cliff
notes on his TED Talk <http://www.ted.com/talks/philip_howard.html>.
Basically talking about liberating Americans from going overboard with this
sort of legal what if.

Let's have constructive discussions here.

Tara