In my experience, it's hard enough to get legitimate contributors to
contribute that adding a barrier means only the most determined
contributors will bother, which is bad.

Everyone can revert vandalism edits.  The challenge with that crappy
PBwiki (seriously, garbage...) is that they added "comments" which are
NOT part of the wiki page that can be edited, which is where spammers
can vandalize all they want and no one (?) can delete or otherwise
revert it.

Seriously, the best thing to do right now is to disable ALL comments if
possible, delete them all off all the pages, and just use the wiki
proper, the way they're "supposed" to work.  Then, vandalism can simply
be reverted, no big deal.

Also: edits that introduce a URL should present a CAPTCHA.  That would
probably eliminate 99% of the spam vandalism.

Perhaps its time to just put an end to the Coworking Wiki, if the people
with administrative access don't have the bandwidth to maintain it any more.

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/