Going very well!

Congratulations on all the hard work.

Would it now be a good idea to have a look at some of the files posted http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/files ? Have a look at the names at the most recent additions.

Best regards
Spike

Jacob Sayles wrote:
It's been a week and we've done a lot of cleanup. We have also worked to lock out spammers. Email me directly if you see a user spamming and we can shut them down. New users need to be approved and it's pretty easy to tell which ones are not legit. I think it's been going pretty well so far, yes?

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500