I'll help clean things up and keep them there. Let me know if you need
additional help.

I've reverted quite a few pages in the past, but it's been getting out
of hand laity.

It'll be nice when I can direct people there to explain what coworking
is again. (It's got nothing to do with SEO, in-ground pools, or
fireplace construction)