With the popularity of group buying coupon sites like Groupon, has
anyone considered promoting their space on them?

Well, we were curious about what results we would get and in an effort
to get the word out about our new space, CoWorkative...

.., we had contacted Swarm Jam ( a local group buying site owned by
the National Post), and after weeks of waiting, they put our offer up
today! (http://www.swarmjam.com/)

Possible Pros-
- publicity for CoWorkative
- getting the word out about coworking spaces
- members signing up to our space
- members signing up to neighboring spaces

Possible Cons-
- may not bring in the right people to foster the right community
based work atmosphere
- by deep discounting the price with such a promo, may hold people
back from paying regular prices

Well, I guess we would have to wait and see.  I will keep you posted.
I'm hoping that this promo will not only help us get members, but also
get the word out about coworking.

Neil
CoWorkative.com
n...@coworkative.com