Yeah. Never cheapen memberships. Story about that, actually...

At one point while hoping to attract more people the Citizen Space early on,
we decided to offer a Citizen Lite membership where a person wouldn't get a
desk, but would get a key and it was almost 1/2 the price of having a desk.
Problem was that the desk owners started to ask to convert to the Lite
version and all of the memberships of the Lite version started dropping out.
We ended up renting less desks because of it. Totally sucked.

In order to counter this, we raised the price of Lite and added storage.
Storage allowed people to leave stuff behind (incentive to come back) and
raising the price made the desk look more attractive. Deals aren't always
beneficial for anyone.

Tara Hunt
CEO & CoFounder
http://www.shwowp.com