It just occurred to me that asking this group for specific help might be way
better than trying to find someone to help with a problem / project / issue
than trying to find some random expertise in the yellow pages, on line, etc.

For example, You all referred the insurance company I now have over two
years ago....the relationship has been perfect. My local insurance folks
would not touch coworking.

But taking it one step further..

1. Maybe this has been thought of before and I missed it, but, is there a
"Coworking Project Opportunity" board somewhere? For example, I would much
rather get help from a fellow coworker, pay that coworker, and thus support
other coworking locations when / if I need, for example, iPhone or Android
app development expertise.  Yes, this may be a possibility in the near
future depending on how things go...

2. But I have a REAL need now:  I know some of you are non-profit.  If you
have done that in California and are willing to give me pointers / advice
(not for AltamontCowork, but, for ForCarol.com) on how to proceed (ie do I
need to do the 501c federal too?)....that would be greatly appreciated.  I
have some $$ if it takes more time...

Anyway....we as a coworking community are growing rapidly...it seems to me
we will soon (if not already) have the expertise to tap within our own
community.

Thought?

--
"Visit http://ForCarol.com <http://forcarol.com/> and help us help a Tracy
High IB or Ag Sci student go to college.  "Carol Phan Scholarship Fund"

Mike Pihlman
AltamontCowork / ForCarol.com
95 W. 11th Street, Suite 205
Tracy, CA 95376