I agree. Optimistically, I think there's perhaps a missed opportunity here.
Maybe even a business model concept for one or more startup businesses. It
breaks into 2 categories:

1.  There's us as the coworking community helping one another---and that is
grand, admirable and
     unique in the universe.

2.  And . . . then there's the fact that, who? stables more self-directed,
professional freelance
     talent across the globe, than we do? So who better to prosper one
another than (us) sending
     virtual, fair-priced business to one-another, across cyber-space?

A posting board of some sort where you could cherry-pick from freelancers
(or) job-projects (for) freelancers, who are solely the best of who
coworking-shops have to offer. This could mean shopping, prospecting fellow
'coworkers' first. It would also mean enriching the community because of the
community.

: :   : :   : :   : :

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Blair Gordon <blairjamesgor...@gmail.com>wrote:

> i like this idea of collaboration, after all its what we are all about.
>  Maybe a website, a social network of sorts for co-working and
> collaboration. Allow fellow co-workers and entrepreneurs to find like minded
> people with the skills they seek.
> I am opening my first co working facility in columbus soon and I would love
> to be able to offer my people the connection to a dedicated social network

Dave Bunnell
Dream Team Consortium
p    603.321.6568
e1  dfbunn...@gmail.com