I don't think we would need to suffer the disruption of trying to move a
large group like this.  It seems to me we could achieve many of the results
people are looking for by building on top of the existing Google Group.  I
also just got put in touch with the Groups Project Manager over at Google
and there is an opportunity to work with them to make it a better tool for
us.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Alex Hillman <dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com