Chris,

Interesting social commentary, and interesting that you chose to call it
out.  Nothing is easy with a community of 3000+ people and there is always a
"better way to do it".  It's a challenge to balance everything out and with
such a broad group it's hard to know how to "be nice" or "be helpful".  I
love to take things offline, but I also appreciate seeing what is going on.
 It's not always easy to find the right mix.  I think our moderators are
doing a fine job.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500