Hi, Alex,

I'll take the GMT +1 shift if you like.  Or we can share it around.
Whatevah, I'm around.  And are you allowed to say y'all?  I thought
that particular version of the second person plural was restricted to
areas where people are also fixin' to do things. Bless your heart.

Hi, Tara,

FWIW, I thought you sounded a little...shorter than usual but we all
have our days.  I know I have often enough said something -- usually
either in haste or just off the cuff -- which caused me to come across
as about at sensitive as a slab of granite.  It's also worth noting
that in a purely written medium, it's to some extent just an
environmental hazard.

Have some coffee -- I think I have decaf around here somewhere..... :-

Hi, Spike,

What a nice offer.

Jeannine