And I apologize if I came off as flippant...but we don't add people to these
groups, they add themselves. And, well, I've been 'admin' (and there are
multiple, but I'm the only one that ever goes in and approves messages) for
nearly 5 years now - and I run a company and have a life and I've never been
paid (In fact, I've put tens of thousands of my own money into this
movement). So if I get a little annoyed that someone who ADDED THEMSELVES
MANUALLY to this group won't remove themselves in the same fashion, I think
I'm justified.

But go ahead and anyone take over the admin of this list from me that wants
to clean out spam daily, send emails to people who aren't spammers, but are
big self-promoters that they need to change their message before approved
EVERY DAY, approve people asap in whatever time zone you are in multiple
times every day so they don't resend and resend and resend the same message
until there are dozens in the cue. And you'll do it quietly and nobody will
know you have dedicated yourself to this until...one day you say to one
person that they can remove themselves thank you very much.

I really don't need justification for asking someone to DIY and figure it
out themselves. It isn't a simple 2 second thing for me to go and remove
someone from the list (google makes this complicated). For them, it is a
simple CLICK. One. Single. Click.

Tara

Tara Hunt
CEO & CoFounder