Good morning, all. I just found this group and as requested am posting
my introduction. I have been involved in the biz world for over 30
years -- starting in MI, moving to DC where I was instrumental in
creating executive suites and referral groups for small biz entities.
Recently moved back to my home state and am in the process of
recreating MY wheel here in this area. I would love to get to know
others, learn from those who have "been there, done that" and see
where this journey takes me.

Thanks,

Niki