Hey all I've thrown in a few replies, but haven't done a formal introduction
email yet. Until now that is :) Since signing up, even lurking has been a
huge help. I've been capturing ideas and sites as they're talked about to
help us along the way!

I'm John and my business Partners Jake and Rich and I just signed the lease
on our space.

We're thinking Aug 1 will be the grand opening of Uncubed. Hopefully we'll
be soft opening a week or two before that. Will depend on how quickly we can
get the spot ready. But we're motivated.

Huge thanks the Angel and Craig for all their help thus far, it's been great
to meet other folks in our area and learn what they know. Gotta love a
community that shares like this.We also stopped in at Parisoma and Citizen
space on a recent trip to SF and it was great to listen to what they had to
tell us about getting started and running a coworking space.

Uncubed will be at 28th and Walnut in Denver. The website right now is just
an info catcher, but we're working on having it up and running mid month.

http://uncubedspace.com

That's it for now, but I look forward to being able to add to this group and
definitely take more away from it, so much great insight!

PS. if i ever say 'cowering' it's because OSX 10.7 doesn't like the word
'cowork' and always tries to change it :)

John Wilker
Founder, 360|Conferences
twitter: jwilker <http://twitter.com/jwilker>
johnwilker.com | Ignite Denver <http://ignitedenver.org>|
Denwhere<http://denwhere.com>|
360|Flex <http://360flex.com> | 360|iDev <http://360idev.com>

“A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as
something to aim at.”
~ Bruce Lee