Here, 12 out of 25 active members are women. The youngest member is 21 and the
oldest 60.

Abs,

Cadu de Castro Alves
c...@beesoffice.com
Mobile: +55 21 8464-3958
SkypeID: cadudecastroalves
www.beesoffice.com

BeesOffice - Espaço de Coworking RJ - Unidade: Centro
Rua Teófilo Otoni, 52/1203, Centro - Rio de Janeiro - RJ - CEP: 20090-070 -
Brasil
Tel./Fax: +55 21 2233-5126

*Antes de imprimir pense em seu compromisso com o Meio Ambiente.
*Before printing think about your commitment with the Environment.