Hi all,

Office Nomads is coming up against a little hiccup in the way that we manage
our internal member mailing list. We currently use MailMan, and
unfortunately they have a ceiling of 100 individual email addresses that
they can handle on any one mailing list. We're currently at 98 people on the
list and only just now realized that we'll need to find another solution!

What do you all use to manage any inward-facing member communication? We're
trying to gather up all of our options to see what direction we can head in.
We're looking for simple (a way for members to simply e-mail to the entire
membership of ON) and cheap.

Thanks for any direction you can help us out with!

Susan
__
Office Nomads
officenomads.com