While doing your due diligence, be sure to read everything you can find about
SoCoDepot – formerly of Penngrove, CA. Anthony Tusler is a great resource and a
font of info re. coworking and the north bay.

He may just have been ahead of the times, but definitely worth reading his
thoughts on why the space in Sonoma just couldn't get enough traction to
survive.

And as you probably already know, start with jellies and meetups and *confirm*
that there is indeed a community need!

Hillary