I saw the website for bzhive, and actually sent an email asking why
they closed. The reply was simply "decided to move on", but I also
didn't identify myself as someone looking to do the same thing so
maybe they would have told me more, I don't know.

I agree that the renters would probably be drop-in more than full-time
(25 hours a week?). Especially since most of the community I know
already are working parents who freelance or consult and fit in work
where they can, they won't likely need 5 days a week. A series of
jellies will give much more insight. Now if I can figure out how to
get those going ;)

Thank you again for your thoughts and insights, I really appreciate
it!
Best,
Kate