Cowoop manages members database, bookings and invoicing. It is open source (does not mean hosted service is free ;)) and launching this month.
Check http://cowoop.net.

Disclaimer: I am the developer and can arrange for demo setup.

I think generally such commercial posts are not welcome so I tagged the subject.

Cheers,
Shekhar