Excited to hear about the forthcoming Deskwanted 'tools'! I just met
w/ a rep. from Morningstar. Their platform is used by Carr workspaces
and Liquidspace recently hooked up w/ them. The Liquidspace scheduling
now integrates w/ Morningstar calendar. The software they offer is
easily scalable, handles CRM, Scheduling, Printing, Billing, Credit
Card Processing, and is compatiable w/ Quickbooks. Price point not too
bad, $150 per month for 1st location.

Does anyone have feedback on Morningstar?

thanks
Chana