Hey Ya'll

Just want to throw Desktime into the thread. We launched our first space on
the software last week and we're adding a few over the next couple weeks.
We have more information here: http://hello.desktimeapp.com there is a form
at the bottom of the page and we'll reach out to you as soon as we're ready
to roll.

We're taking are of a lot of the functionality that people have mentioned
and we're excited to show you what we've been working on!

Best,
Sam