*Value *is the key differentiator between free coworking spaces and
coworking spaces that charge. Spaces that charge will have more means to
provide concrete, tangible, community-driven benefits, and thereby drive
value for their members. When they do that well, "free" coworking spaces
will not be able to compete.

"Free" coworking is not a good business model. Free coworking space
operators are not so brilliant they have found a way to overturn the "no
free lunch" rule.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Joshua Marpet <jmar...@datadevastation.com