To introduce myself - I am a veteran in the advertising/marketing/media
business who believes there is a lot of room for improvement in the "business
of creative arts".  I have been following this group because co-working has
potential.

Any business is about taking risk.  The more control you have over the factors
effecting success, the lower the risk. In the creative business, risk factors
are redoubled.  Collaboration can improve ideas, but one risks an idea being
usurped.  And then there's the looming inevitable fact that success is in the
eye of the beholder.  Working for a company with a salary and benefits is one
way to compensate for taking these risks.

Without this security, Freelancers face an enormous amount of risk and that
risk increases when they collaborate.

Free may be a way to reduce the financial risk of trying a co-working facility,
but is that your only concern?

Anthony, as someone who is taking a great deal of personal financial risk and
good will to raise the funds to invest in a co-working facility, resources, and
methods to reduce the risks and burdens of freelancers in the creative
business, I hope that individuals will judge our alternative by more than cheap
price.

What are the other features you consider important?

Thanks,

Katherine Warman Kern
www.comradity.com
@comradity