Thanks Alex for your input, it helps a lot.

It´s an actual occurrence. The thing is, since we are a group of young
people working together with no boss or supervision; there are moments when
someone is more relaxed and start to makes jokes or funny comments and
overall is good fun.  But things can get out of hand pretty quick, when the
jokes get some sexual connotation... and without anyone calling the person
out, or drawing a line when is too much, or over the line, a situation
might happen.

Yesterday someone made a comment via chat to a female member.  It wasnt an
advance, and it was supposed to be a joke, between two people that have
gained some trust (as coworkers), but it was very out of hand, rude and
vulgar.

My concern is: what would happen if we live this situation with another
member?  What would be her boyfriend or husband reaction?  Right now: how
the rest of the female coworkers feel about the space and being here?  Do
they fear this guy will tell them a rude comment?   Will they prefer not to
come because of this?