Chiming in here, too - I love traveling and one of my favorite parts about
traveling these days is the fact that I can drop into a coworking space in
almost any city I visit, even if it's just for a day or two.

It's so great to find places that are different but still familiar in a way. A
great coworking space can feel like "home away from home" very quickly! Can't
recommend it enough.

I also urge our members to do this when they travel. It's always interesting to
hear their takes on other coworking spaces.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia