Hi,
there were so called "summer days" when a lot of (young?) people don';t
think about work...
Nevertheless, the summer has ended and I just can't get an idea, of how to
reach the potential clients - coworkers - freelnacers.
We have just few people interested, and they SAY that the idea is great...
the place is ok.... and that's it... the rest "doesn't follow"...

maybe any of you can share some experience? if not publicly, than at least
of the record? :)

thanks.
piotr.boula...@gmial.com

www.clock-work.pl