All of you - THANKS a lot for all the reply's.
In theory, i know about all about that - but I just can't get to the people
- I know all the local networks, sites, groups, events... and if I go
somewhere, I meat people, I tell them.., I hear it's great, and the'll
come... and  I wait... and wait... and wait...
As for the events, we have similar problem - people say: "nice" and don't
show up at all...

OK, I'll gladly hear few more ideas - maybe I haven't tries out averything
yet.

But for me - from this discussion - the new thing would be to look at
cowork in terms of fashion and style, instead of freelnace, and office
:-)))
Nice one.

Regards, ane depending on the part of the world: good night, have nice day,
have a pleasant afternoon, or goodmorning sunshine ;-)