Jeannine,
I am blushing, because of You now! ;-)
OK - to tell You all what we did:
1) We are cooperating (almost for free) with psycho-ontological foundation,
which uses our space for their group trainings
2) We are giving for free our space for non profit journalist group
(unfortunately, they don't have big network)
3) We made our space availible for free for psychological training group
helping young people get into the grown up life (moving places and jobs)
4) We have rented for free our space for TV shooting (one of companies, not
the channel itself)
5) I have offered (but they didn't come) free space, for social media news
agency
6) I have made offer for "MotherWork" ... but they made bigger and global
event out of this, with ALL coworking spaces, and it will be "maybe" in
october (for me it is right now very /too/ far away)
7) I gave interview for "CochingWorld" - still waiting to be printed
8) I made people write about us in local news-media: "WarsawLove",
"Reporter", musical ".LiveLife" ...
9) I am actively present on event calles "Thursdays with Social Media"
10) My article (with data from DeskMag) was printed in paper version of
bilingual: www.outsourcingandmore.pl magazine - BECASUE I "SOLD" THE IDEA
of coworking, as outsourcing the place to work - the article will be
available on the website in a month
11) I have a sponsored article (right now) on a www.outsourccingportal.pl
(http://www.outsourcingportal.pl/artykuly,coworking,0,2,842,2.html)
and....those are the thing which I have done and which resulted in
"something" ... or shoul