Ryan, Alex and Glen-
Thank you for the responses. All very helpful information. I think I am
going to keep it simple, maybe only 3 tiers and include copies. I'm in
Kansas City, Missouri and the space is called Cowork Waldo (in the Waldo
district). I just signed the lease last week but have already been
developing the community. I'm highly active in the Waldo Business
Association and have a lot of contacts in the area. There's a lot of buzz
surrounding it. There's nothing like this near us so people are pretty
excited. In KC there are only 3 or 4 other coworking spaces and they are
mostly downtown, we're a little south of there.

https://www.facebook.com/CoworkWaldo
https://twitter.com/CoWorkWaldo

The space will be ready for members by Feb 1st. Before that, as we are
getting it ready, I think I will have some happy hour/open houses to
increase the buzz. I need to get some cosmetic things done first. Thanks
again for the advice.

I see where you are located so stay safe out there! The entire U.S. is
thinking and praying for everyone on the East Coast!