What kinds of things are being tracked in correspondences & cases? How is that
info used by your team? I've spent some time in Highrise while I was doing
bizdev and project management but haven't figured out where it fits into our
workflow here.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia
pre-order my new eBook, "the business of community
(http://book.businessofcommunity.com/?ref=email)"