We bcc our emails into HR
We enter notes for a lead that we can share with the team, or share privately
with a colleague or colleagues
We create deals that shortlist our top prospects.
We could create cases that coordinate issues that affect multiple leads or
members, etc.  [we don't use this feature...yet].
At anytime, anyone on the team can look back at the history of notes and emails
for issues that pop up as a member leaves, or a misunderstanding of an
'agreement'

We're now using Basecamp to manage internal projects.  There's no crossover of
accessing leads from HR into Basecamp, but switching apps seems seamless as
it's just a menu item.

Jerome
BLANKSPACES
"work FOR yourself, not BY yourself"

www.blankspaces.com
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) Los Angeles, CA 90036
323.330.9505 (office)