Hi Bonnie,

The cowork-network concept is being built out now.  The business plan
should be complete by GCUC and I'm hoping to rally some space
owners/managers who would like to be involved.  Since each coworking space
is vastly different, I'm exploring ideas for unifying the experience and/or
tiering the offering for sponsors.  Most/many of the larger sponsors want
"scale" ... we have to find a way to have some scale, but convince the
sponsor that the depth of the experience is more valuable in this case.

Will you be at GCUC?  If so, let's connect.  If not - we can get on a phone
call in the hear future.  I'd be interesting in hearing your thoughts.

Best,

Craig Mc