Hi Craig,

I see this post was back in Feb 2013. How is your *Co-Active *project
going?  Our coworking space at The Profile in Vancouver
BC<http://www.theprofile.ca>was established in 2009 and we are just starting to
explore sponsorship
with a tremendous response.  We've completed an interesting sponsorship
program and excited to share it..  We are talking to nationals but it makes
sense to join something that you are talking about.

Let me know if it's running.

best
Kevin - The Profile