Thanks, Lars!

I think the Times piece about Yahoo and other companies ending their
telework programs is interesting and important. Certainly puts a wrench in
the spokes of the easy pitch to companies that they should consider
coworking in part because of the benefits of flex-time and telework
programs that I thought were being overwhelmingly embraced.

Of course, we can argue that coworking overcomes the shortcomings of
working from home, because the social and collaborative elements are still
there. That said, I don't think that argument is entirely valid when it's
being addressed to companies that have collaborative team projects.

We've lost members who have moved to the office of their employer because
collaborating on projects over the internet with occasional face-to-face
meetings just isn't as good as working in physical proximity with your
team. And I think they were making the right move.

Will

Of course, we can counter, "But coworking has the productivity benefits
that working from