There's so many variables to this: who is in your membership, what
membership levels you offer, what the season/weather is like, other
events/activities that accompany certain days, etc. Even the size of the
space and it's perceived fullness/emptiness can have an affect - slow days
tend to stay slow, and busy days tend to get busier. You can think about
occupancy as a magnet in that way.

In our case, occupancy tends to swell on Wednesdays, in January/February,
August/Sept, and around major events/milestones. Whenever we have an
"opening" (including expansions we've had 3 "openings", we see occupancy
swell as well. In all cases, this tends to drop off a bit. We continue to
work hard to make sure that the people who join/attend during those busy
periods are more likely to stick around, really focusing on helping get new
members to know each other since that's the stickiest experience we can
provide.

The most accurate proxy for this information is your own sample membership.
Are you community building before launching the space? Are those people
getting together for events, with or without your help? Of the people who
get together, what % of them come EVERY time vs. once in a while?

As you said, every community is different and your model will work best if
it's responsive to the community that you're building. Good luck!

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia