Such a simple question that is so complicated to answer.  We only know our
limits because we hit them.  Last May we were full with 110 members in 5000
sqft and 60 desks.  But that doesn't really answer your question because
those numbers are specific to our space, our members, and our membership
plans.  We could have 400 members with the same space and not be full if
our plans were structured differently.  And now that we are 11,000 sqft the
math is all different.  Many variables to consider.

To take all of this and turn it into a plan it's less about the numbers,
and the math, and more about the story.  Think of the place you want to be
a part of and work the numbers and structure to enable that story.  You
only get into trouble when you write your story based on the math since, as
we've shown, the math isn't very good at predicting the future.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500