Thanks Devin, that's a great tip.  Sam, your app looks beautiful and well
thought out.  You should add these to the Coworking Tools section of the
wiki.  It's right there on the front page.  I was going to add them for you
but I'm not sure what to write to describe them.  Desktime is already in
the directory section, but now that it's a tool too it warrants being in
both places.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500